Others Ways to HelpThere are lots of other ways to get involved!! Contact us about any of these or other ideas you have! We are interested!
- Become a Program Instructor: Do you want to teach one of our programs at an elementary school one day a week? Our teaching positions are paid roles and you get the benefit of SEEING the difference you are making in children with every class!
- Volunteer for an Event Planning Team: We are always in need of help planning our community outreach and fundraising events. If you are interested in a fun, short term volunteer project, join one of our teams!
- Give Points: If you are an American Express Cardmember enrolled in the Membership Rewards Program and you have points available, you can redeem them and in return make a donation to P.S. I Love You Foundation in 1,000-point increments. Click here for more information.
- Workplace Giving: A workplace giving campaign is an annual employee giving charitable program. It is proven that when employees give through their place of employment, it creates morale and fosters team building. You could create a workplace giving campaign at your organization!
- Organize a Fundraiser: Help your child organize an event at his or her school, put on a fundraiser for your college or create a fun new idea with your friends!
- Ask for Donations in Lieu of Birthday Gifts: Having a birthday party and don't want to accept gifts? We can set up an online donation page in minutes so your friends can donate to P.S. I Love You Foundation in lieu of giving you a present!!!
- Donate Auction Items: Do you have an item or service that you can donate for a silent auction? We can help raise awareness of your product or service and at the same time you'll be helping us raise money for our programs.