This has been an amazing year for P.S. I Love You Foundation!! We are so proud of our accomplishments and efforts to build our infrastructure so that we are solidly positioned for growth and the great opportunities in front of us.
So what have we been up to??? Below is just a sampling of the awesome things we did this year with the help our wonderful volunteers and partners:
- We kicked off a new program called, Hug A Community -- a solution for corporations that want to give back to their local communities as well as provide mentor opportunities to their employees. Thanks to a grant by Carson-based, US Auto Parts Network, over 200 students in the Carson area are recipients of fun, high-impact enrichment and mentoring programs.
- Thanks to Wells Fargo, we completed the development of a brand-new world awareness program called The World & Me and will be implementing our Yoga123 Program into an additional school in 2012!
- We launched a beautiful and efficient new website thanks to our generous and patient partner, Visibility Online. Are you tech-saavy and interested in volunteering with us?? We NEED one more volunteer to help with website updates. Please help! It's only a few hours a month!
- We held our most organized Day at the Beach community event yet! Thank you to ALL of our wonderful sponsors! And a HUGE thank you to the 600 loving volunteers that shared their time and positive energy to make it a special day for the kids. Based on the feedback we received, it was the highlight of their summer!
- We strengthened our Board of Directors and Advisory Board. We are so lucky to have these individuals on our team!
- We expanded our Holiday Gift Giving Program. Thanks to the Downtown Manhattan Beach Business Association, and or newest partners South Bay Social Club and Equinox Marina Del Rey, we collected over 250 toys that will be distributed to at-risk families!
- We created new brochures! Thanks to a team of patient designers and volunteers editors, we have FIVE updated brochures to share!